Song: Barcelona best team in the world


Barcelona Cameroonian player "Alex Song" During an interview with "Sky Sports News:" I admit that anything could happen even shut down the transfer market, he said of FC Barcelona who cares about the annexation of this player, that Barcelona is the best team in the world today, and I am happy now with the Arsenal.
Alex Song said in an interview to CNN that "Sky Sports": "Barcelona is the best team in the world, and speculation in the market for the contracts will continue until the market closes on 31 this month."

Although Song has a contract for two years with his current club Arsenal, but the Catalan club interested in signing this player to be in the squad before the start of the season in Spain next week.

He sung it for the attention of Barcelona, said: "I will not lie and say it does not interest me from Barcelona, but I am now in the ranks of Arsenal and I am happy here."

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment